Veggie Soup - Instant Pot or Slow Cooker
1 pound beef stew meat
2 tbs Ghee
2 cups water
1 white onion
Salt and garlic powder to taste
Half a small bag of carrot chips or baby carrots
Four potatoes cubed
32 oz tomato juice
1 pound bag shredded brussel sprouts
1. In an instant pot, saute beef and chopped onions in ghee until meat is browned on all sides. Add salt and garlic.
2. Add in water and cook on high pressure for 25 minutes.
3. Allow instant pot to release on its own.
4. After it's done, add all other ingredients and stir.
5. Cook on high pressure for 25 more minutes
*Can be made in a slow cooker. Just brown meat and onions on stove. Add to slow cooker and cook for 6 hours on low.